Energy Business Meetings at OMC 2021
- 28-30 September 2021: “Physical” meetings on-site,
during OMC - Med Energy Conference and Exhibition -
OMC fair, b2b area - Hall 2, RAVENNA (Italy)
- 5-6 October 2021: Virtual meetings (online)
through the B2match platform
Both sessions are open to visitors and exhibitors, as well as to companies and other organisations operating or interested in the ENERGY sector, including Renewables, Oil&Gas, Offshore industries and related services.
Energy Business Meetings at OMC 2021 is an International b2b event organised by Promos Italia - Chamber of Commerce of Ravenna, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network, the largest European network supporting innovation, internationalisation and competitiveness of enterprises, operating in over 60 countries.
The b2b event is carried out in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, ITA - Italian Trade Agency and Anima Confindustria Meccanica Varia.
The matchmaking event, now in its 5th edition, takes place in the framework of OMC 2021 - Med Energy Conference and Exhibition , worldwide recognised as a key event within the Oil & Gas sector, the Offshore Industry and the related services, now enlarging its perspective to all the energy industry.
The pre-arranged bilateral meetings offer exhibitors and visitors a unique opportunity to find potential partners within the Energy related sectors, in order to develop business or technological cooperation.
Focus of OMC 2021
RETHINKING ENERGY TOGETHER, ALLIANCES FOR A SUSTAINABLE ENERGY FUTURE
In recent years this biennial event has started approaching other forms of energy, from renewables, energy efficiency, low carbon economy to circular economy in order to increase the awareness about the complementarity of all energy sources.
The new OMC, now renamed OMC - Med Energy Conference and Exhibition, aims at facilitating an alliance among the traditional oil & gas and sustainable energy sectors, and it is worldwide recognized as the leading meeting point of the energy industry.
- Renewables & Power generation
- Oil & Gas operators / Exploration & Production
- Drilling and Completions
- Offshore platforms
- Process equipment / Facilities
- Valves / Actuators / Pumps / Piping
- Electrical products and services
- Marine Equipment & Services
- Automation / Digitalization / IT
- Health / Safety / Environment (HSE)
- Transportation / Logistics
Free of charge
- Participation in the brokerage event (bilateral meetings)
- Entrance at OMC exhibition
Why to participate?
- establish technological and/or business cooperation
- present your technologies/project ideas/services in bilateral meeting
- meet potential partners for European R&D projects
- learn about new technologies and solutions
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- Before the event you receive your meeting schedule